Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

Well Im Natural Blonde But Its A Kinda Dark Blonde So I Dye It Bleach Blonde :D and I Want A Different Hair Colour Ive Had Blonde All My Life And Would Like To Change Brunette :)



But Not A Dark Brunette A Light Brunette Like Really Light .. But Not Too Light .. LMAO



???? Ermm Please Would You Give My Some Light Brown Hair Colours And Pictures THANK YOU LOTS AND MILLIONS ????



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

Try a caramel color.



That'd look good.



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

Try anything with 'ash' in the colour description, it give a colour....but not too dark if you kno what i mean. It stops it being too drastic!!



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

Urm no pictures sorrryy, but you could go an "Ash blonde", which is like a light brown, or you could go like a caramel colour?



x



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

Why not try "low-lights" in your already light hair to start off with. This would give a lovely, tonal look to your hair :]



http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7249/...



http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/ap/c8126341...



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

start with chunky low lights of darkest blonde



going too dark can make you look pale and upset the family pets



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

I had the same problem...I wanted a different look but I liked being blonde. So what I did was I dyed the bottom half of my hair dark drown and I think it look great. I get told how great it looks all the time! you can even experiment with burgandy or black even. It looks great!



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

theres a color called light Ash brown that may work. I think Herbal essense and loreal have it



Hair Colour Question ... ? x?

Don't do it - one word. GINGER!



I have dark blonde hair and always had it lighter... then i went a little dark and i promise you, the slightest red pigment will stick to your hair and you will not be able to get rid of it!



I've been trying hard to get my natural blonde back for months and its just like no one wants dark blonde hair so no one knows how to do it properly.



I just want rid of the ginger :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment