Friday, November 13, 2009

What would be a good hair style for me? (see details)?

okay, so



i have slightly below sholder brown hair



narrow face



blue eyes



uhmm, im kind...embarriced to post my pictures because my hair ... and my face is so fugly.



but i have seen hair change people and make them beautiful. so what are some, "hip" , hairstyles/cutts for me?



also, is there anyway i can see what it looks like before getting it cut, so i dont make a mistake by getting it cut?



(yes, i have bad spelling/grammer, sue me!)



What would be a good hair style for me? (see details)?

First of all im sure your not ugly....just modest. Anyway, i love side swept bangs and a frame around your face. A really good way of seeing how your hair will look is to go to makeoversolutions.com . Its free and you can test other hair styles on yourself.



(btw...i have terrible spelling to):D



What would be a good hair style for me? (see details)?

I'm not a hair stylist but I'm sure you're not ugly! Do you go to the same salon regularly and use the same stylist? If so, ask her/him for advice for a new style which may suit you.



Good luck and post you picture when you've had it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment