Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I need pictures of a hairstyle.?

i kinda know what I want: shoulder length, layers starting at the cheeks, maybe bangs?



i have naturally straight hair and i have a square face and it needs to be really easy to take care of. i need a picture so i can take with me when i get my hair cut so... pictures not only from the front but from the back and side?(if possible)



I need pictures of a hairstyle.?

YOu check the following site which will help you



http://www.longhairfoto.de/frame.htm



I need pictures of a hairstyle.?

Google or Yahoo! it.



I need pictures of a hairstyle.?

google them...



I need pictures of a hairstyle.?

omg thts hoe my hair is and i love it b/c it's real easy to take care of but i'd send u a pic if i remeber how but i don't sry but u might try google ask jeeves or yahoo.....hope u find wat u want and sometimes and the salon they have books u can look at tht has ur hairstyle in it .......hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment