Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mileycyrus/...



My hair is a bit shorter and naturally wavy and voluminous



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

ok well the way i would do it is i would french braid my hair, but there are other methods like the ones in the links:



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/ht...



http://youtube.com/watch?v=PNbxHToXz0M



http://youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI



hope this helped you a lot :D



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

haispray



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

wow that girl looks EXACTLY like Miley Cyrus except with diff hair color..



*Edit* It is Miley Cyrus my bad.. Didnt look at the link or the title of the pic.



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

well yyou can put mousse in it and let it dry and if it is being weird, straighten it and then curl parts with a barrel curling iron and then run through it with your fingers... but if you truly want your hair like this youll hav eto have a personal hairstylist and extensions



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

three packages of orange kool aid and three jars of mayonnaise. Mix em all together and apply generously to your hair. Let dry...and viola!



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

Take the upper layer of hair by the crown and clip it up. Curl the under sides with a medium barrel curling iron, then let the top layer down %26amp; do the same. Spray all over with hairspray %26amp; viola!



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

curl your hair but then brush through it with your fingers.



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

I like it.



As long as it compliments the face, then it's good.



Is Miley Cyrus an actor, model or something like that?



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

go to a JC penny near you, there cheap and you can just show them the pic and they will make it, I did the same thing with a pic online and it turned out great!



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

Nevr try to copy a movie star! You'll never look as good as they do, and 10 to 1 it won't work out right.



How do I do my hair like this? (Picture)?

love the hair but about the person... oh excuse me while i barf

No comments:

Post a Comment