Monday, November 16, 2009

Picture Day On Tuesday? Hair??

I have picture day soon and I've always wanted my hair scrunched. It's really straight though. What I usually do It after my shower i sorta mess it up with the towel so it looks scrunched and i put a lot of mousse in. I put it in a bun then go to sleep. It looks good in the morning but by the end of the (only 5 hr day) its goes straight! I put hairspray in though!



Please help.



P.S.



I ALSO HAVE BANGS :P they are side bangs like this :



http://www.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/A...



Picture Day On Tuesday? Hair??

start on dry hair then wet it then scrunch using gel (a strong one like L.A looks) dont start on wet hiar though start on dry then wet it with your hands that way it will have some bouceyishness



Picture Day On Tuesday? Hair??

curl it w/ curler(dont brush)



put gallon of hairspray on it



it should stay

No comments:

Post a Comment