Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spike hair?

I have 2 1/2 inches.. any good pictures of spiked hair.. or how can I spike my hair?



Spike hair?

I wear my hair spikey. I like having short hair! I would sweat way too much if I let my hair grow long.



I usually just use maximum hold gel to get my spikes to stay, well, spikey. I just let it air dry to achieve maximum spike-a-tude!



I think short hair on ladies is kinda hot! Especially if she has the facial bone structure to pull it off..... But then again, being a guy that likes to think, "out of the box" I think all girls are hot, in their own individual way.



Spike hair?

http://beauty.about.com/od/hair/ht/softs...



Spike hair?

just get a bottle of aloe vera gel put on hair comb up and spray with hairspray, should last all day



Spike hair?

Try flipping your head upside down so all your hair points downward torwards the floor. Then apply hair gells,sprays and waxes. You can even buy glue made especially for hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment