Friday, November 13, 2009

I need a new hair cut/style. [Picture]?

My hair is usually poofy, so I use a straightening iron daily. But I don't like my hair too short. I'm thinking about leaving it long. Anyway, I'm total hair clueless. Thanks in advance.



http://i19.tinypic.com/4zbz0k2.jpg



I need a new hair cut/style. [Picture]?

make it curly! it would look gorgeous! use rollers instead of straighteners, and get a shampoo/conditioner that gets your hair shinier, and/or one that has an anti-frizz serum in it. hope i helped!



I need a new hair cut/style. [Picture]?

yeah, u look like vah



go with that hairstyle above!



kudos to that person!



I need a new hair cut/style. [Picture]?

i think both of them would look great on you! im thinkingabout getting the first one myself. you've basicly got it you just need to get your hair thinned and you need to straighten it and it will look great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment