Monday, November 16, 2009

How can i do my hair like this? (picture)?

http://www.teenstarhairstyles.com/pictur...



i love it!



but i am not sure how to do it! thanks!



How can i do my hair like this? (picture)?

You take a curling iron that is like 3 inches and curl the ends of your hair. spray some hair spray and than you just kinda brush it. brush like one curl at a time. than it doesnt turn into one big old wave. Hope it helps! Good luck!



How can i do my hair like this? (picture)?

Layer %26amp; straighten it to get that look.



:)



How can i do my hair like this? (picture)?

layers and get loose curls on the bottom



How can i do my hair like this? (picture)?

First straighten your hair. Then splash water onto the ends of your hair and using a round brush, blow dry the ends with a bit of a curl. Either that or straighten your hair before you go to bed, then put rollers in the end. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment