Monday, November 16, 2009

How the heck can i make my hair like this? (picture)?

My hair is short and dry but i use extentions, with them my hair is up to my chest. I have really short side bangs.



http://stb.msn.com/i/E8/42BB8243738F2D7E...



How the heck can i make my hair like this? (picture)?

With a 1 1/2 in curling iron, curl your hair away from you in sections holding the curling iron vertical. When you release the hair, take the section curled and roll it back as if using a roller and pin it to your head. let the hair cool for about 5 minutes and spray with a holding spray while it's still pinned to your head. Hairspray can sometimes weigh your hair down, so it's a good idea to spray the sections and brush the hairspray through before you curl them.



the large ringlets will fall a little after you release them from the pin curls, giving you the look you're looking for.



How the heck can i make my hair like this? (picture)?

get individual fusion extensions. there pricey but worth it for what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment