Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

http://a703.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



i already have naturally wavy hair thats a little shorter than that length. thanks



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

curling iron



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

I think u have to scrunch ur hair.



that's what I do.



I've neer used gel though, i always use mousse. It just feels a lot cleaner.



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

use a curling shampoo, like garnier frutis, and then once you get out of the shower, while your hair is still damp but NOT soaking wet, take mouse, gel, spray, or a combo of some of these products and flip your head over. take your hands and scrunch your hair, making fists like you would be crinkling a piece of paper or something.



while it is air drying, continue to use your hand every 7 minutes or so to make sure that it is drying curly.



then, once it is dry, spray it with hairspray so it sticks for the rest of the day.



hope this helps!



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

That's all scrunching and good product. if you have curly hair you can excentuate it by using Curls Rock, by CatWalk. and a medium hairspray to lock the product down.



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

Ok I am very good at hair so.. Well if you don't have blonde hair dye it. But ok you can get it premetly curly / wavyish at a salon. Or you could buy a culer. Then get a side part with no bangs. And there you got what you were wishing for.



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

The following steps should help you get the look like the hair in the picture--(my hair looks a lot like hers)



1. ALWAYS use a conditioner...any of the Pantene conditioners work well.



2. After combing out your hair with a wide-toothed comb use hair gel (LA Looks #8 in the green bottle). After applying the gel, comb it out again. Then, dry your hair a little by scrunching it in a towel.



3. Use a difusser and blow dry your hair completely. I just turn my head downwards and let all of my hair rest in the top of the diffuser. By doing this, it gets scrunched by itself and I don't have to keep scrunching it with my hands.



4. After your hair has dried, use the wide-toothed comb to kind of fluff your hair (don't comb through it after it has dried because it will become mega frizzed!)



5. Apply another coat of LA Looks gel (THIS IS ESSENTIAL) without the extra coat of gel your hair will become frizzy :-%26gt;



These are the steps that I take...believe it or not I usually wash my hair at night and as long as I follow these steps and remember to put that extra layer of gel on my hair after it dries, my hair fixes very easily in the morning. I don't have white flakes and my hair doesn't get hard unless I don't wash it for a couple of days in a row.



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

mouse and the purple herbal essence crunching gel



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

When it's wet, run some mousse through it with your fingers and scrunch it a little in your fist. DON'T brush it or use a hair dryer. (That is, if your hair is naturally that wavy.)



If you want it to look a bit messy, grab hold of a very light styling cream or wax and rub it into your roots (while you are bending over with your head down) to create a bit of volume!



If your hair isn't that wavy and you have a hair straightener (GHD's are great), you can wind your hair around that while it's hot, but make sure you take kinda chunky sections, not thin ones.



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

After you shower.



1. gel your hair enough to make it stay but be sure not to use too much



2. put in a messy bun



3. leave over night



4. take out bun in morning and add more gel with a little bit of mousse to make it stay



:]



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

Ok right after you take a shower put on gel and scrunch you hair. Wait 5 minutes. Then blow dry it. After you blow dry your hair put on a little bit of hairspray and make your hair in a bun. 15 minutes later put you hair down and put on a little bit of mousse to give your hair shine and waviness.



Gel Weightless Moisturizers: http://www.dove.us/your_hair/gel.asp



Hairspray Flexible Hold: http://www.dove.us/your_hair/hs_aerosol_...



Mousse Weightless Moisturizers: http://www.dove.us/your_hair/mousse.asp



DON'T BRUSH YOUR HAIR!



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

you put a lot of tresmme mousse, rub on your hands and then grab your hair and tighten your fist like scrunching it up or how ever its called



How do I make my hair like this?? *picture included*?

curl

No comments:

Post a Comment