Friday, November 13, 2009

What was/is cher's natural hair color, then and now?

back when she was SONNY AND CHER, at times in pictures her hair looked black! but earlier it look kinda soft black/darkest brown with highlights, the reddish kind.



then it seemed to be jet black from then on. shiny jet black.



especially in the 70's..her was beautiful! I know she wore wigs alot..after her 40's I figured she was covering some grey by then and colored it jet black..she is half armenian, I know.



anyone know? darkest/brown/soft black and or jet black?



pics on IMDB, early ones show it darkest brown!



What was/is cher's natural hair color, then and now?

I knew the girl who colored her hair in malibu, Cher is a LEVEL 2 Darkest Brown ( looks black) 6-7 years ago she was having the grey on top covered every Friday and it was becoming a problem ..she never came to the salon...



Hillary went to her....



I formulated sometimes when she would change it...



I remember there was a time when I told her how to put boyzenberry ribbons in her hair.



But the thing about Cher...........is........... she has an entire room the size of most peoples master bedrooms that housed her wigs.



That woman had $50,000. wigs and lots of them



My sistr in law also worked for her massuese, so I heard stories... I admire her.



For not only her hair and the way she cares for it, but for the career and path she blazed for herself, she did a damn good job...



she truly did.



What was/is cher's natural hair color, then and now?

I think was really dark brown when she was younger! Then she dyed it really black for the shows! Now, it would be gray, but you'll never see her like that unless she's acting in some movie!



What was/is cher's natural hair color, then and now?

I would have thought dark brown to black



That's what it looked like when she was younger

No comments:

Post a Comment