Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

http://www.bosshairstyles.com/long-hairs...



its the one on the right three people down. the blonde girl with the long wavy hair.



i really hope you can help =D! thank you!!



peace.



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

well use a curling iron and bobby pins



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

straightner



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

Its really cute! Braid it over night and in the morning it will be like it and put hair spray in it to hold it.



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

if you have 1" straighteners just straighten all of your hair.



then when its straight ; flip it and wave it with the tongs.



seeing as they're only 1" youh can use them for that kinda thing=]



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

idk but why would u want it anyway it looks ugly!!!



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

My freinds mum knows alot about medical stuff, and she said that they put stuff in the model's hair that is superbad for your hair.



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

I would try to wash my hair, put some moose in it then put it in a few buns. Use bobbie pins and make like four buns in your hair. Then wait til it dries. Maybe go to bed like that.



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

you get it permed wtih big curls and let it grow out a bit and use garnier fructis curl shaping gel and hairspray everyday on it..



How do I get my hair like this...? (picture inside =)...)?

well I'm not an expert but u should cut ur hair in long layers mostly around ur face and long side bangs and add some low lights that are just a few shades lighter than ur hair so they blend in nicely with ur hair and well then after that u need a curling iron curl ur hair and then run ur fingers in ur hair to make them look more loose u may also want to use some serum in ur hair like the john Frieda frizz ease and then for the finishing touch add some firm holding hair spray like Crystal Clear shape %26amp; shimmer hairspray from john frieda



u don't need too much just a little spray will do there are many great products but john frieda has them just for blondes hopefully i helped a little

No comments:

Post a Comment